Teconnex is part of the Hexadex Group of companies and is a global leader in providing jointing solutions while investing in new technology through our Diversification Programme.
We provide a premium product with exceptional service from a dedicated and extremely talented team of specialist engineers.
With facilities in four continents, our continuous improvement has seen us diversify our production from more than just automotive applications.
Our history began with manufacturing technical joint solutions, but Teconnex today has expanded into the world of Bellows, Power Solutions, Aerospace, Automation, Tooling and more in the future.
To view more about our products and services, click here
Our team pride ourselves in the quality of products and machinery we produce, which is why we have an in-house testing facility to ensure everything meets our high standards.
We are also proud to maintain these standards across our global sites as we help supply and work with other UK businesses and those across the world.
Relevant standards we work to:
- CE Marking
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Equipment directive
- BS EN ISO 14120:2015 Safety of machinery. Guards.
- BS EN ISO 13849-1:2015 - TC Safety of machinery. Safety-related parts of control systems.
- BS EN ISO 4413:2010 Hydraulic fluid power.
- BS EN ISO 4414:2010 Pneumatic fluid power.
- BS EN ISO 12100:2010 Safety of machinery. General principles for design.
- BS EN ISO 14119:2013 Safety of machinery. Interlocking devices associated with guards.
- BS EN 60204-1:2018 Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines.
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations. IET Wiring Regulations
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
To find out more about how we could work together, visit our website or call us on +44 (0)1535 691122